Want to get inspired + connect + come back home to you?
Saturday, May 11th :
Join WILD Woman Astrologer & Founder of Soulistic Wellness,
for a Moon Circle from the comfort of your own home.
all you need is a telephone.
For those who can not make it to a local circle but want to connect to this powerful moon energy and vibrant community of wild hearted humans, this Telecircle is sure to be an awesome soul check in.
What do we do in a Telecircle?
- I will share more about the New Moon’s impact on our inner world.
- I will lead you through guided Creative Visualization(a great way to explore deeper levels of our own consciousness).
- Simple Ritual(symbolic action) to release what is old and stale in our minds/heart/bodies and invite in that which is vital and inspired within us.
- While we spend a lot of time focused inward, we also will reflect on the world at large(through compassionate eyes) using the powerful tool of Group Visualization.
Every part of the Telecircle is designed to help you get away from the mind chatter of judgement and ‘shoulds’ into the juiciness and flow of your own passion, imagination and heart.
You will walk away with…
- Clarity about your vision for the month ahead
- Specific Intention
- New Insight into the vitality and beautiful complexity of you.
- and of course, that which can not be predicted, the mysterious, the moon…
When: Saturday, May 11th at 8am PT/11am EST.
NOTE: You must be available at the time of the Telecircle, as it is very interactive.
Where: From the comfort of your own home
What you will need: Your phone, A journal, Something you love writing with (pen, pencil, and or marker), 1 candle, Lighter or match
Price: Donation via Pay Pal ($10 Suggested)
Once you register, Check your email for event details.
Who is Kali Johnson?
Born into New York hip-hop culture, a neighborhood full of various nationalities, and a family of musicians and social activists, Shirley “Kali” Johnson grew up exploring spirituality through the lens of arts, culture,dance, and music. From the age of 5 years old, Kali has been fascinated by astrology and loved learning about the Zodiac. After graduating from Brown University, Kali went to work in corporate finance, only to find herself unfulfilled. The unfulfillment encouraged her to go back to her passion for astrology and spirituality, engaging herself in studies of astrology, numerology, various spiritual practices and yoga. Kali is a practicing astrologist, reiki healer, yoga teacher and writes on astrology and wholistic health and beauty for a number of websites and blogs. She is thrilled to share her passion for astrology and commitment to the Wild Woman lifestyle with this community!! For more info, please visit www.soulisticwellness.com or follow Kali on Twitter @LadiosaKali