We find ourselves in the last days of the Moon Cycle (Feb. 26th-March 26th). Initiating with the New Moon in Pisces, we’ve been exploring the depth and dimension of Devotion, a signature mystic quality.
To live in Devotion is to live from the very depths of your heart.
When we have something we are devoted to, it keeps us inspired & sustained as we navigate the epic journey of our lives.
Next Monday we will usher in the First New Moon of Spring and of the Astrological calendar – a kind of super beginning – and before we do…
In these last few days of the Devotion Cycle, please make some time to reflect & to dance with these questions. Light a candle & grab your favorite pen & a cup of tea & ask in:
7 Questions to Ask Yourself at the End of the Devotion Moon Cycle
1. If you made an intention on the New Moon, what was it & how is it unfolding?
2. What have I learned about myself this cycle?
3. What have a learned about the nature of Devotion this cycle?
4. What am I leaving behind this cycle?
5. What am I carrying with me into the Next Moon Cycle?
6. What has happened (inside or out) this cycle that I can celebrate now?
Example: I made a new friend!
7. Free Write: Connect with that which you consider to be sacred or divine & then write anything that is on your heart.
Just in case you missed ‘em, here are all of the resources we offered this Cycle:
- What are you for? Tools & Inspiration for the New Moon in Pisces
- Prayer to the Waters of the World by Cole Lopez
- Ritual Recipe: Create a Vow of Devotion to Your Sweet Self by Amanda Petrocelly
- FULL MOON PLAYLIST for the Devotion Cycle
- Circle Leader Spotlight! Meet Wild Woman Project Circle Leader: Lynne McNelly
- When the Fire of Rebirth Calls (and she will)… by Chris Maddox
Retreats (Virtual & In- Person):
- Your New Moon Companion ~ Devotion: A Solo Digital Retreat Experience (Download Now)
- WILD WOMAN FEST ~ Coming August (Get your Tickets when they go on Sale 3.31.17)
Happy Digesting all that has come to pass inside of you & in your life.
“See” you on Monday for the New Moon in fiery Aries. Can’t wait!
Love and Respect,