Current Moon Cycle
February 26th- March 26th 2017
Our Theme: DEVOTION
“You have to stand for what you believe in and sometimes you have to stand alone.”
~ Queen Latifah, Pisces Sun
Key Words: Ecstatic Love, Faith, Dedication, Inspiration, Enthusiasm
Key Question: What are you stand for? What are you devoted to?
“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”
~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Helpful Posts & Resources:
- What are you for? Tools & Inspiration for the New Moon in Pisces
- “Prayer to the Waters of the World” by Cole Lopez
- Ritual Recipe: Create a Vow of Devotion to Your Sweet Self by Amanda Petrocelly
- FULL MOON PLAYLIST for the Devotion Cycle
- Circle Leader Spotlight! Meet Wild Woman Project Circle Leader: Lynne McNelly
- When the Fire of Rebirth Calls (and she will)… by Chris Maddox
- End the Moon Cycle with Heart (Moonthly Digest Edition)
Our General Approach to Moon Cycles
Here at TWWP, we view Moon Cycles as chapters in the unfolding story of our lives. Within each chapter there are 4 major movements: New, Waxing, Full, Waning.
We carry a particular theme, a specific focus, each and every cycle. Our themes are inspired by the astrological placement of the New Moon at hand.
The New Moon is considered the beginning. At this sacred beginning we have the opportunity to retreat & go deeply within. This way we can enter the Moon Cycle with intention, depth & clarity. That is what our Circles & New Moon Digital Retreats are for.
In Wild Woman Weeklyish, our free community offering, we offer resources & guidance to continue the exploration of the theme throughout the cycle.
On or near the New Moon, we have a WILD WOMAN SCHOOL session with TWWP Founder Chris Maddox where we explore a topic directly related to the theme of the cycle.
In the Final days of the cycle we send out a Moonthly Digest to help you do just that – digest all that has unfolded in your life, within and without.
Then, we are primed to begin – again.
About Our Mystic Moon Series
The Mystic Perspective highlights the connection between the inner life & the outer life. From the New Moon in Libra 2016 through the culmination of this series at WILD WOMAN FEST ’17, we will go even farther in developing rich inner lives & deep inner guidance so that our outer lives become more and more reflective of who we really are and what we really want.
Moon by Moon, we will explore essential aspects of life as a mystic.
Explore Other Cycles in The Mystic Moon Series
- Love Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Libra
- Desire Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Scorpio
- Light Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Sagittarius
- Mastery Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Capricorn
- Generosity Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Aquarius
- Devotion Cycle- Initiated by the New Moon in Pisces
- Power Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Aries
- Pleasure Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Taurus
- Contemplative Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Gemini
- Intuition Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Cancer
- Self Love Cycle- Initiated by the New Moon in Leo
- Divine Play Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Leo