Current Moon Cycle
November 29th- December 28th 2016
Our Theme: LIGHT
“It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.”
~Eleanor Roosevelt, American diplomat, activist & First Lady of the United States
Key Words: Joy, Truth, Luminosity, Courage, Buoyancy
Key Question: How can I best cultivate my light qualities this cycle?
“Rage, rage against the dying of the light.”
~Dylan Thomas, Welsh poet and writer
Helpful Posts & Resources:
- Dear You: Army of Light Workers
- BE THE LIGHT: Tools & Inspiration for the New Moon in Sagittarius
- 13 Ways to Thrive in Dark Days
- Spark! Meet Wild Woman Project Circle Leader: Julie Kunz
- SHINE! A Full Moon Playlist for the LIGHT CYCLE
- Rise & Shine RELOADED ~Herbal Recipe for the Light Cycle by Cole Lopez
- UNLEASH YOUR LIGHT (Moonthly Digest Edition)
Our General Approach to Moon Cycles
Here at TWWP, we view Moon Cycles as chapters in the unfolding story of our lives. Within each chapter there are 4 major movements: New, Waxing, Full, Waning.
We carry a particular theme, a specific focus, each and every cycle. Our themes are inspired by the astrological placement of the New Moon at hand.
The New Moon is considered the beginning. At this sacred beginning we have the opportunity to retreat & go deeply within. This way we can enter the Moon Cycle with intention, depth & clarity. That is what our Circles & New Moon Digital Retreats are for.
In Wild Woman Weeklyish, our free community offering, we offer resources & guidance to continue the exploration of the theme throughout the cycle.
On or near the New Moon, we have a WILD WOMAN SCHOOL session with TWWP Founder Chris Maddox where we explore a topic directly related to the theme of the cycle.
In the Final days of the cycle we send out a Moonthly Digest to help you do just that – digest all that has unfolded in your life, within and without.
Then, we are primed to begin – again.
About Our Mystic Moon Series
The Mystic Perspective highlights the connection between the inner life & the outer life. From the New Moon in Libra 2016 through the culmination of this series at WILD WOMAN FEST ’17, we will go even farther in developing rich inner lives & deep inner guidance so that our outer lives become more and more reflective of who we really are and what we really want.
Moon by Moon, we will explore essential aspects of life as a mystic.
Explore Other Cycles in the Mystic Moon Series
- Love Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Libra
- Desire Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Scorpio
- Light Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Sagittarius
- Mastery Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Capricorn
- Generosity Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Aquarius
- Devotion Cycle- Initiated by the New Moon in Pisces
- Power Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Aries
- Pleasure Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Taurus
- Contemplative Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Gemini