Current Moon Cycle
May 25th- June 22nd 2017
Our Theme: CONTEMPLATION
“Contemplation seems to be about the only luxury that costs nothing.”
~Dorothy Gladys “Dodie” Smith
Key Words: Consciousness, Truth, Inner Life, Intelligence, Understanding, Awareness, Curiosity, Connection, Wisdom
How can we cultivate a Contemplative Mind?
“Ever since I was a little girl and could barely talk, the word ‘why’ has lived and grown along with me. It’s a well-known fact that children ask questions about anything and everything, since almost everything is new to them. That is especially true of me, and not just as a child. Even when I was older, I couldn’t stop asking questions.”
Tools for The Contemplative Cycle:
- Join us for WILD WOMAN SCHOOL: How to Create Meaningful Personal Rituals (for everyday life)
- Your New Moon Companion (A Solo Virtual Retreat for The Contemplative Moon) (Download Now)
- Find a Wild Woman Project Circle Near You
- Be Moved, Be Fed, Be Wild at WILD WOMAN FEST’17 this August!… Learn More & Claim Your Seat
Helpful Posts & Resources:
- Cultivating the Contemplative Mind: Tools & Inspiration for the New Moon in Gemini
- 5 Free Contemplative Practices that Could Change Your (Inner) Life
- Full Moon Playlist for the Contemplative Cycle!
- Holy Tender: An Ode to Sisterhood
- VLOG: What is perfect about this moment?
- Circle Leader Spotlight! Meet Wild Woman Project Circle Leader Sarah Cavrak
Our General Approach to Moon Cycles
Here at TWWP, we view Moon Cycles as chapters in the unfolding story of our lives. Within each chapter there are 4 major movements: New, Waxing, Full, Waning.
We carry a particular theme, a specific focus, each and every cycle. Our themes are inspired by the astrological placement of the New Moon at hand.
The New Moon is considered the beginning. At this sacred beginning we have the opportunity to retreat & go deeply within. This way we can enter the Moon Cycle with intention, depth & clarity. That is what our Circles & New Moon Digital Retreats are for.
In Wild Woman Weeklyish, our free community offering, we offer resources & guidance to continue the exploration of the theme throughout the cycle.
On or near the New Moon, we have a WILD WOMAN SCHOOL session with TWWP Founder Chris Maddox where we explore a topic directly related to the theme of the cycle.
In the Final days of the cycle we send out a Moonthly Digest to help you do just that – digest all that has unfolded in your life, within and without.
Then, we are primed to begin – again.
About Our Mystic Moon Series
The Mystic Perspective highlights the connection between the inner life & the outer life. From the New Moon in Libra 2016 through the culmination of this series at WILD WOMAN FEST ’17, we will go even farther in developing rich inner lives & deep inner guidance so that our outer lives become more and more reflective of who we really are and what we really want.
Moon by Moon, we will explore essential aspects of life as a mystic.
Explore Other Cycles in The Mystic Moon Series
- Love Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Libra
- Desire Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Scorpio
- Light Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Sagittarius
- Mastery Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Capricorn
- Generosity Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Aquarius
- Devotion Cycle- Initiated by the New Moon in Pisces
- Power Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Aries
- Pleasure Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Taurus
- Contemplative Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Gemini
- Intuition Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Cancer
- Self Love Cycle- Initiated by the New Moon in Leo
- Divine Play Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Leo