Current Moon Cycle
January 27th- February 26th 2017
Our Theme: GENEROSITY
“A thing is bigger for being shared”
Key Words: Common Good, Humanitarian, Giving, Community, Sisterhood, Brotherhood, Electricity, Pay it Forward
“Generosity is the most natural outward expression of an inner attitude of compassion and loving-kindness.”
~ The Dalai Lama XIV
Key Questions: What do I have to give? What would I love to give? Where in my life can I be more generous?
Tools for the Generosity Cycle:
- Your New Moon Companion (Generosity Moon) (Download Now)
- Find a Wild Woman Project New Moon Circle Near You
- Join Wild Woman Project Circle Leader Training
- WILD WOMAN SCHOOL:How to Build & Strengthen Your Sisterhood (like, right now) (Register Here & Gain Instant Access)
Helpful Posts & Resources:
- Awakening Generosity: Tools & Inspiration for the New Moon in Aquarius
- One Heartfelt Suggestion for these Tumultuous Times ~ Chris Maddox
- FULL MOON PLAYLIST for The Generosity Moon Cycle
- Circle Leader Spotlight! Meet Wild Woman Project Circle Leader: Joanna Andreae
- 3 Life Giving Ways To End The Moon Cycle
Our General Approach to Moon Cycles
Here at TWWP, we view Moon Cycles as chapters in the unfolding story of our lives. Within each chapter there are 4 major movements: New, Waxing, Full, Waning.
We carry a particular theme, a specific focus, each and every cycle. Our themes are inspired by the astrological placement of the New Moon at hand.
The New Moon is considered the beginning. At this sacred beginning we have the opportunity to retreat & go deeply within. This way we can enter the Moon Cycle with intention, depth & clarity. That is what our Circles & New Moon Digital Retreats are for.
In Wild Woman Weeklyish, our free community offering, we offer resources & guidance to continue the exploration of the theme throughout the cycle.
In the second half of the Moon Cycle, we have a WILD WOMAN SCHOOL session with TWWP Founder Chris Maddox where we explore a topic directly related to the theme of the cycle.
In the Final days of the cycle we send out a Moonthly Digest to help you do just that – digest all that has unfolded in your life, within and without.
Then, we are primed to begin – again.
About Our Mystic Moon Series
The Mystic Perspective highlights the connection between the inner life & the outer life. From the New Moon in Libra 2016 through the culmination of this series at WILD WOMAN FEST ’17, we will go even farther in developing rich inner lives & deep inner guidance so that our outer lives become more and more reflective of who we really are and what we really want.
Moon by Moon, we will explore essential aspects of life as a mystic.
Explore Other Cycles in The Mystic Moon Series
- Love Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Libra
- Desire Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Scorpio
- Light Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Sagittarius
- Mastery Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Capricorn
- Generosity Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Aquarius
- Devotion Cycle- Initiated by the New Moon in Pisces
- Power Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Aries
- Pleasure Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Taurus
- Contemplative Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Gemini