Current Moon Cycle
December 29th 2016 – January 26th 2017
Our Theme: Mastery
“We come into this world with a specific, personal destiny.
We have a job to do, a calling to enact, a self to become.”
~ Steven Pressfield, American Author
Key Words: Wisdom, Drive, Ambition, Achievement, Artistry, Craftsmanship, Discipline, Focus, Practice
In what area of my life do I feel called to become Masterful? How can I begin/continue on the path of Mastery this cycle? Who am I becoming as I attempt Mastery?
Tools for Cultivating Mastery for the Cycle:
- Your New Moon Companion ~ Mastery: A Solo Digital Retreat Experience (Download Now)
- Join a Wild Woman Project Circle (Find One Near You)
- Enjoy WILD WOMAN SCHOOL – Our Topic: How to be a Wild Woman in the World (Register Now & Get Instant Access)
- Join Wild Woman Project Circle Leader Training
Helpful Posts & Resources:
- Mastery Moon: Tools & Inspiration for the New Moon in Capricorn
- 5 Predictions for 2017: The Year of the Wild Woman
- Full Moon Playlist for the Mastery Moon Cycle
- Becoming Masterful: 21 Resources for Your Toolbox
- Circle Leader Spotlight! Meet Wild Woman Project Circle Leader: Brooke Cenicola East
- 7 Questions to Ask Yourself at the End of the Moon Cycle
Our General Approach to Moon Cycles
Here at TWWP, we view Moon Cycles as chapters in the unfolding story of our lives. Within each chapter there are 4 major movements: New, Waxing, Full, Waning.
We carry a particular theme, a specific focus, each and every cycle. Our themes are inspired by the astrological placement of the New Moon at hand.
The New Moon is considered the beginning. At this sacred beginning we have the opportunity to retreat & go deeply within. This way we can enter the Moon Cycle with intention, depth & clarity. That is what our Circles & New Moon Digital Retreats are for.
In Wild Woman Weeklyish, our free community offering, we offer resources & guidance to continue the exploration of the theme throughout the cycle.
On or near the Full Moon, we have a WILD WOMAN SCHOOL session with TWWP Founder Chris Maddox where we explore a topic directly related to the theme of the cycle.
In the Final days of the cycle we send out a Moonthly Digest to help you do just that – digest all that has unfolded in your life, within and without.
Then, we are primed to begin – again.
About Our Mystic Moon Series
The Mystic Perspective highlights the connection between the inner life & the outer life. From the New Moon in Libra 2016 through the culmination of this series at WILD WOMAN FEST ’17, we will go even farther in developing rich inner lives & deep inner guidance so that our outer lives become more and more reflective of who we really are and what we really want.
Moon by Moon, we will explore essential aspects of life as a mystic.
Explore Other Cycles in The Mystic Moon Series
- Love Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Libra
- Desire Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Scorpio
- Light Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Sagittarius
- Mastery Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Capricorn
- Generosity Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Aquarius
- Devotion Cycle- Initiated by the New Moon in Pisces
- Power Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Aries
- Pleasure Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Taurus
- Contemplative Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Gemini
- Intuition Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Cancer
- Self Love Cycle- Initiated by the New Moon in Leo
- Divine Play Cycle – Initiated by the New Moon in Leo